Tuesday, August 01, 2006

John Tucker must die!!

So last night I was talking to my friend Stef, and she was like lets go see a movie. And I was like well what is playing. So she listed off our options, and we stumbled across John Tucker Must Die. We had a good chuckle because based on previews this movie could possibly hit a little close to home. So we decided to go check the movie out! So we get to the theatre, and walked in and I looked around and said "I am pretty sure we are the oldest ones here". Besides you know the young teeny boppers who may have brought along their mom's. haha. So the movie begins, and you can't help but laugh. It is one of those cheesy high school movies, but there were some good jokes. I think the highlight of the movie for me was in the begining, and one of the actresses, made a sexual comment (of course I forgot the line by the time I got home) and so Stef and I just start killing ourselves laughing. And no one else did. I think it could because for a lot of these little guys the humour probably went right over their head!


So here is a little run down about the movie for those of you who are not familiar! (probably by choice I am sure). The movie is about a handsome guy who is the most popular guy in school (John Tucker). He is dating/playing these girls all at once and they find out. And they decide the best solution is to get even. So the movie goes through all the actions these girls go through to get revenge.
So like I said the movie is kind of corny, but I tend to like dumb movies like this so it was enjoyable! And if anything else the movie was easy to watch since Jesse Metcalfe is very easy on the eyes!!! I recognized him but couldn't place where. I know he is in Desperate Housewives, but I have never seen the show. Which I regret because I hear nothing but good things about it. But then Stef pointed out that he used to be on passions. Once again it was never a show I followed, but once and awhile I would catch part of an episode, and he looked good then and he looks good now :) Although it was kind of weird to see him in a role of a high school kid. However, he does make a woman's red thong look slightly appealing ;) haha

No comments: