Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Torn...

So I am not quite sure how I get myself into these situations, but somehow I just do! I feel like I am torn between what is right and what is wrong. I used to laugh on tv when you used to see a person torn, and so they would have an angel sitting on one side and the devil whispering in the other ear... And honestly that is how I feel right now. i am being pulled back and forth. I have even tried listing pros and cons in the situation hoping that in the end I would realize what the right decision is for me. But guess what that doesn't work... I have turned to friends for advice. And of course they speak from their heart because they care about me. But I dont' want to listen to the advice even though it may or may not be the right thing to do. Although I guess that is the problem there. What the right thing is, and what I want is two different things. I don't know how I have found myself in this ongoing love triangles.... just for the record this would be the second one in less than a month! However the first time around, I sort of asked to be involved, and then kicked myself afterwards. But I got myself out of that situation. This new one, has been sort of an ongoing thing... not always a triangle but always complicated! Sometimes I love my life.......... So as I look left and right I don't know who I want to listen to...

No comments: