Friday, August 04, 2006

Fondue Goodbye




Well last night a few of my friends threw me a little good-bye get together. We went over to Rachel's house and we had a dessert fondue. So there was tons of fruit, apple dumplings, cream puffs chocolate and caramel. It was an evening to die for because really who doesn't like chocolate! It was a small and quiet gathering but it was nice to hang out with the girls one last time before I head off to Kamloops.
So we ate, and caught up on girl talk, it was good... And then I was up at 530am this morning to go to the Greyhound station to pick up my youngest sister Julia. She is here to visit for a couple of days and help me with the final steps of packing. She is probably going to get dragged around a lot from place to place but it will be fun ;) I feel like I have so many people I want to see one more time before I journey back home... So much to do and so little time to accomplish it all in.

No comments: