Tuesday, August 22, 2006

who would have guessed...


Well I think it has been about 2 weeks or so that I have now been back in Kamloops. I love being here, I love the weather, the home cooked meals, seeing my friends from here etc. However, over the last few days I have found myself really missing life in Prince George! Kind of a shocker I know. Especially since almost every day I complained how much I hated it there...... but I miss my friends first and foremost, I miss the trips to Starbucks, I miss my Tuesday night ritual, and I miss my puppies (ok so emma and kobe may not be mine but it is pretty close!) I keep thinking about hopping in my car and making a trip, but then I kindly remind myself that I have no income of money right now, so what is in the bank is all I have til I start working.... so then it brings me back to being in Kamloops and feeling sad because I can't not be with everyone in Prince George.... But I will be back for a visit that is a promise.. just have to figure out when.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

well I am glad to hear I have a place to stay :)
As for the picture, I copied and pasted it from a pg website... so it came in a circle :) Sorry it isn't some fancy trick i kept up my sleeve!