Thursday, August 24, 2006

slowly going crazy...

First of all, let me just say, I hope this entry does not come off the wrong way. I appreciate what my parents have done for me, I really do.... However I am starting to lose my sanity. I got so used to having my freedom and independence, that being at home is a lot bigger of an adjustment than I thought it would be. I know I am not working, (at least until September some time) so the agreement was that I would help my mom out with chores around the house, and I would drive Julia to work and stuff.. I have never once complained. When my mom says can you vaccuum I say sure, and I do it right away. I have driven Julia to almost all of her shifts... So today i was kind of having a lazy day, I slept it, then I worked out, took my time getting ready after my shower, and sort of just relaxed. So this afternoon I crawled into bed to read my book, and I nodded off. Not because I was overly tired, but mostly because that is what reading does to me.... So then I am woken up and I realize it is 630 and it is dinner time. So I go to the kitchen, and my mom had the food served and on the table. Which I love, no cooking is great. But I wasn't feeling overly hungry (could be from the like 12 glasses of water I had today). Anyway so the first thing my dad says to me is "how can you be tired what did you do today". And I just sort of ignored it because I was tired and groggy.. Then he was like well where did you go for lunch if you are not hungry. And I said I didn't go anywhere for lunch.. And he was like oh well then what were you snacking on. And I said nothing... But he just gave me this look! I had to bite my tongue. If I was living on my own, first of all it wouldn't be the end of the world if I had a nap! I think we are all entitled to them once and awhile! And I also probably would have waited to eat until I was hungry... I know both of these things are very petty.... But it is all the things I didnt' ahve to deal with in the last two years. I only had to answer to myself.. I hate when I am going out, and I get asked 101 questions of where I am going. And they hear me come home at night, so I get 101 questions the next morning too.. I need to get out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just keep telling myself as soon as I have a pay cheque coming in I will be able to afford rent.. and then it will be back to my independence... thank goodness.

No comments: