Sunday, August 13, 2006

Job Interview :)

Friday night I came home from being out with some friends, and I decided to check my email. I had an email from a woman who works in the Merritt district saying that she would like to meet me for an interview if I was interested. So I wrote back and said of course I was interested. She wrote back and it has been set up for August 18th. I am really excited but also kind of nervous. Interviews make me so nervous. However, I am very excited about this because it means that things are starting to move in the right direction for me. If this district is starting to look at applications I can only hope that the other districts are as well. My mom hopes that I will have everyone want me and then I will get to pick and choose where I would like to work! That would be nice... but who knows. I am just so happy that this is finally happening for me!

No comments: