Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"Eyes Wide Shut"


So the other night my sister and I wanted to rent a movie, and after wandering through Blockbuster there was not a whole lot out on the new release wall that interested us. So we thought that we would rent some old movies instead. One of the movies that we selected was "Eyes Wide Shut" I had never seen it, but I figured I like Nicole Kidman, I like Tom Cruise (well not as much as I did before) and I have enjoyed other Stanley Kubrick movies. So last night Julia and I started to watch it. And by the end of it, I sat there thinking "what just happened here". We both just looked at each other feeling very confused. And had I known there was going to be that much naked Nicole, and other women perhaps we would not have rented it. But I remember hearing mixed reviews when it came out so I wanted to see it for myself. Perhaps I am missing something. If that is the case some one please tell me what the point of that movie was.......

1 comment:

p04alh01 said...

The major point of the movie is that none of that happened with them for sure, all was just dream....
btw , nice blog , what kinda teacher are you planning to be ? not that i can job for you (i m on the other side of the globe) but just asking