Sunday, August 06, 2006

So this morning my sister and I got up, had some breakfast and decided that we really need to buckle down and finish the packing since my parents are coming tomorrow. So with the two of us working together we were able to get most of the kitchen packed within an hour. The only problem was we ran out of boxes. Good news is my parents are bringing more with them.


So we were done by 1ish, and we showered and got ready and decided to go see a movie. there is currently not a whole lot to choose from, so we decided to go and see "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby". I didn't go into the movie with high expectations, so that helped a lot. It was an alright movie, it had some funny parts. It was basically your typical Will Ferrell movie. I probably could have waited for it to come to video, but we really had nothing better to do! Plus I enjoy watching race cars, and there was a guy sitting near us who provided extra entertainment.
then tonight we went to Red Robins for dinner (I figured I might as well splurge because I won't be going to one anytime soon) then Jared met us at my place and we watched Big Brother. Then we took his dog Ben for a walk. Or perhaps the dog took Julia, that one is up for grabs. And then we came back here to play Scene It, which I was winning for about 10 min and then I got my ass kicked by Jared. Oh what a thrilling life I lead :) It is just nice to spend some time with jer before I move... Who would have thought i might actually miss PG!

No comments: