Monday, July 31, 2006

How much is too much?

Well I would like to think that I was productive today in the packing sense, but lets face it I was far from it! haha. I got up this morning and did some packing while watching "The View". Then I got on the phone and cancelled my internet for next week, and did a change of address for my credit cards. That in itself took forever since I spent more time on hold than I did anything else. Then I was like what would I rather do, pack or see what Curt is doing? And of course I chose the latter. So I picked up Curt, and we went to Staples, and then to the school board office, and then to Costco to get some pictures developed. I wanted some of the pictures from my trip home a couple weekends ago. So we wandered around Costco, admiring all the furniture, and I looked at all the books I want to read but probably never will! Then we decided that I would just come back for the pictures later, so we went back to Curt's place to hang out. So we hung out for a bit, I showed Curt how to link his blog to mine (cuz we are just that cool) and then we watched some tv. Meanwhile I was starting to get very hungry. We were watching an episode of Seinfield (when they go to this restaurant, and the whole episode is them trying to get a table) when Curt turned to me and said we should go for dinner. So we went and picked up my pictures and then went to this place called "the China cup" Basically you walk in, pay for the buffet, and then you eat til you are ready to burst! I was hungry so I thought this can't get any better. However if there is one thing I tend to forget when I go to places like this, it is that my eyes are usually WAY bigger than my stomach. I think it has something to do with the fact that it is all you can eat for a certain price. So whne I go back for seconds, I think hey you have to get your money's worth. However, I am pretty sure Curt and I were a sore sight, as we sat looking at our plates, thinking we didn't want to waste the food, but at the same time we were going to be sick if we had one more bite! So now ppl with common sense would be like yup we are full lets go... But noooooooo there was soft ice cream to be had. So we somehow mustered up some room, and we went and got icecream! And I wonder why I dont' feel well now? haha. So we sort of waddled out of the restaurant and came home to relax!! But the thing I find most amusing is one would think that I would learn. I always eat way too much, and you would think it would be an easy mistake to learn from. But nope, every time the same thing!!!

No comments: