Sunday, July 30, 2006

Phone Etiquette


So I have a new pet peeve. I understand that we all have lives so there are going to be times when we are busy or not home. But that is the joy of technology and the use of caller id and voice mail/answering machines! That way if you are busy the person trying to call you can leave a msg, or at least you can see who has called you and return the phone call. At least that is how I thought it worked! For example one of my friends phoned another one of our friends a few times and has left msgs... It has now been I dont' know how long and still no call back! I understand like I said we all have lives and get busy, but it would take 30 seconds to call back and just say hows it going..... I also have a friend, who rarely answers the phone. And even better yet, never returns the call! I really have no point to this blog, other than it drives me crazy when people do not call back! I try to return phone calls, simply because I know it is the polite thing to do. For example I got off work last week and noticed that Curt had called me. I knew I was leaving that afternoon to head to Kamloops for the weekend. However, I took that 2 min out of my life to call and just say hows it going. Its not that hard ppl!!!!!!

No comments: