Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back to the "blogging" board...

Well I was first introduced to the idea of "blogging" during my two years in the Elm. Education program. At first it seemed like a pain in the ass, but it soon became a lot of fun, and kind of addictive. I am not too sure how many hundreds of time I would check out my blog to see if anyone had left me a comment. Once classes were over, both blogs that I started were kind of forgotten about. Probably because one was related to fine arts and the other one was dedicated to childrens literature! Then I started to use the "my space" via msn and I started to keep that blog updated to a degree. But then I realized that only the people on my msn list could actually read that. So I have been doing some thinking and I decided to restart my own blog on this website. That way those who care (and perhaps there will be no one) can read this and see what is going on in my life. It is also a good place for me to express what is going on in my head. I guess in someways it is like a public journal! Perhaps I will influence others to start their own blogs. I would be interested to see what other people are up to as well, and what makes ppl tick? So this is my introduction to my life ahead. haha. Keep reading :)

No comments: