Monday, July 31, 2006

Can't Sleep

Well today was a bit more productive than yesterday but not by much. Yesterday i literally sat on the computer for most of the day. I thought about packing but never got to it. Finally around 3 I was hungry so I msged my friend Stefani and we went to BP for a late lunch. We sat there and chatted for like 2 hours, and sat a bit longer to wait out the rain. Then I came home, and sat on the computer some more, until 7ish when I went over to Curts to hang out. So although unproductive i twas a good day. Today however, I got up and did do some packing. I did some cleaning and I also watched the movie Driving Miss Daisy (kind of slow moving but I enjoyed it). Then tonight I watched Big Brother All Stars, and then found myself back at the computer looking for something to do. I didn't really have anything that had inspired me to want to write a blog entry and there wasn't really anyone online to talk to... so I was like that's it I am going to bed. However, I can't sleep, so now I am back here! haha.
I think part of the reason I am having such a hard time sleeping is because my mind is just racing. I think of all these things I have to do still in the next week, and the things I want to do. And all the other thoughts buzzing through my mind. Sometimes I wish I could just turn the brain off... then maybe I would get a good night sleep. But I cna't turn my brain off, so I guess I deal with all the unwanted thoughts circulating my mind... But if anyone has any tips on how to fall asleep I would love to read about them. I am thinking this is going to be kind of a stressful week so I am willing to try almost anything at this point to try and get some shut eye. :)

No comments: