Friday, July 28, 2006

Procrastinating Packing!

Well I have come to the decision that I hate packing and I hate the idea of moving. Not that I don't want to go back to Kamloops Parts of me really does. I just really hate the packing aspect of it. And of course leaving behind the friends I have made up here. So within the last week I decided I really needed to get motivated, so I packed up the bookshelf in my computer room and the one in my bedroom! Then I packed all my cds, all my dvds and all my breakable in the living room. I was on a roll. But then I ran out of paper and I was running low on boxes so my excuse was no more packing for me! However, when I went home to visit my mom loaded me up with boxes and we went to the newspaper and bought me a new roll of paper, so really I can't use that as an excuse! So far I have created a blog, went for coffee, went shopping, and watched movies and or tv instead of packing! However, yesterday my internet decided to crash, there was nothing on tv, and telus' lines were down so I couldn't send text msgs (anyone who knows me would know that would be the death of me haha) So I packed up my computer desk! My first thought was to sort and organize the million and one things in it. And I kind of did, but a lot of the papers just got tossed into a box for now.
So I was talking to my mom tonight and she asked if I needed more boxes... I told her I would let her know in a few days, which means I guess I have to do some packing. I just hate it because I don't know where to begin. And really as things end up in boxes it starts to upset me because it makes the move that much more real. Oh well I just have to keep telling myself that good things will come out of this move :)

No comments: