Saturday, September 02, 2006

I don't even like the color red!!!


Well for those of you who talk to me on a regular basis, know that I am currently not doing anything and I am going crazy. The boredom is really starting to get to me. When I first moved back to Kamloops, I went in to see the very few staff that I currently know at CT just to say hello, and my old manager offered me my job back. I said thank you, but at the moment I wasn't interested. Only because I didn't know what was happening with my teaching career etc. Well time went by, and a friend of mine who is the assisstant manager saw me one time when I was in the store, and he offered me a job. Once again I said thanks, but I will think about it.... So time has gone by and the boredom has gotten worse and worse. And the money that I have, isn't lasting, probably because I spend it on silly things! Anyway so today I went up to the store to drop something off for my sister, and my friend saw me and he was like so... how are you.. and I was like alright, but I need money.. And he then had a big grin on his face and said ok, lets talk. So I spent an hour in his office, talking about different things, including the position I would be getting. I won't be going to work on cash/customer service anymore which is kind of nice. I will be doing cash relief though, but that I can handle.. I haven't quite figured out my role, but I guess the change will be good. I just can't believe I am going back! After I finally quit I thought I would never wear the red uniform again... Oh well, it will give me something to do, and it will give me some money so I guess it isn't entirely the end of the world...However I have to keep asking myself "what did I get myself into".

No comments: