Tuesday, September 05, 2006

back to school

Well today marks the day, when all the students, young and old go back to school. Last night it sort of hit me, that this is the first year I will not be doing that. It is kind of weird. I have been listening to my sister, talk about classes, teachers and times. I even went with her to the university to get books. But none of it really sunk in until this morning. I drove Julia to work (since she is also not going to school) and then my mom and I went for a walk. And we walked past an elm. school and we watched all the little ones heading to school, and the older ones waiting for the bus to take them to high school. I know I will be going to school, just in a different way. i will be the teacher... But I can't imagine teachers needing subs anytime soon. So in the mean time I just sit and wait.....

No comments: