Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"The Illusionist"


So a couple of weeks ago, I was talking to my aunt and she mentioned how her and my uncle went and saw the movie "The Illusionist". i had never heard of it, but she was saying how good it was. So I looked it up, and saw that it opened in select cities in August, and everywhere else at the begining of September. So I had kind of forgot about it until today, I was looking at the paper and saw it was here. So I decided I wanted to go see it. I convinced Julia to go with me, even though she was unsure exactly what the story line was. But then again, so was I.. All I knew was that it was starring Edward Norton, who I really enjoy and the movie was about an illusionist, and a love story. Sounded good to me.. Well needless to say I really enjoyed it. I think that Edward Norton is an amazing actor. And the movie has lots of good twists and turns, which keeps you on your toes :) So I reccommend this movie. It does move kind of slow in parts, but overall I think it is worth it.

No comments: