Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Big Brother: All Stars


Seven years ago I heard about a little reality tv show called "Big Brother". After the first few episodes I was hooked. It then became something to look forward to every summer. This year I was very excited to see that it was going to be an All star cast. When this season began I was originally cheering for the season 6 crew, since out of everyone in the house these 4 were probably my fav. But as the game went on, and lies were told (which of course is expected in this game)I started to like Howie less, Kaysar I thought was being a wimp, and I wasn't sure what to think of Janelle... So then my cheering changed gears a bit and I was rooting for James (still season 6) and Danielle... However, when it came down to the final four (Janelle, Mike, Erika and Will) I was def back on Janelle's side. So I have to say I was very disappointed to see that Mike and Erika were the final two people in the house. I don't really think either one of them deserved to be there. So in the end Mike won, I guess in some ways he did play the game better, but I don't like the way he treated Erika, using her to get what he wants.. Then again she claims he was using her too. But I think when she sits back and watches all of these episodes, she will see what a fool she was, and perhaps in that sense she didn't deserve the money.

No comments: