Thursday, September 07, 2006

sold my soul...

Well it's offical... yesterday i went into the store, and filled out all the paperwork.. I have sold my soul... haha.. Well not really..But it means this whole idea of me actually going back to work for CT has truly become a reality! I was ok with it until I went in yesterday and started signing forms, and then all of a sudden it hit me and I was thinking man what am I doing. But then the other little voice inside my head said "you need to pay for gas somehow!" So today is my first shift. I am going to be working 1-930. The manager told me yesterday that he has the "best" training me. She is a really great person though so it should be fun... I guess.. As fun as work can be I suppose :) I just hope it goes by fast!!! And then I am back again tomorrow 1030-7, as long as I don't get called in for work in Merritt... But I should head off to work here shortly.... hope I survive it :)

No comments: