Friday, December 29, 2006

The Holiday...




So tonight I went and saw the movie "The Holiday" starring, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Jack Black. First I must say I am a sucker for a romantic comedy, and just seeing the previews, I knew this movie would be great. And it was. I loved the little love story that happened between Amanda (Cameron Diaz) and Graham (Jude Law). They were cute and funny together, enjoying each other's company in England. On the otherside of the world in LA, Iris (Winslett) was learning more about self-love, which I also really liked. Mostly because I think that is one of the most important things (so I have been told). To be able to love yourself before you can love. Normally I find Jack Black to be a bit over the top, but I really enjoyed him in this film. Maybe it was because he didn't take the lead role. Overall this is a great movie filled with laughs, and tears of joy. Perhaps a bit of a chick flick, but well worth it.. So Curt this one would be ok for you to rent with Steph, or you know one that you could be "dragged to" haha.

No comments: