Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Feet


So tonight Julia and I wanted to go see a movie, since it is cheap night, and I havent been to a movie in months. So our selection isn't the greatest right now, and we decided that we would bring the kid out in both of us and go see Happy Feet. Right from the begining of the movie, I was enjoying it. The singing, and the dancing, and Mumble is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Even when he grows up, he is still pretty cute, with his piercing blue eyes. I enjoyed the movie though, it kept me laughing and it was highly entertaining. However, there were moments where I wonder how it is suitable for children. It is rated G, however there are a few scenes that I could see to be kind of scary for little ones. I think there was one part that had me take a tiny jump. And the ending was a little far fetched. However, I do have to keep in mind that it is a children's movie, and for that it was entertaining. And I kind of wish I could take Mumble home and keep him as a pet... Speaking of, I saw a preview for Charlotte's Web and Jules and I have decided we need a pet pig... I bet you can guess what movie I am going to see in the near future ;) Now I know why I am an elm. school trained teacher. I am still a kid at heart!

No comments: