Wednesday, December 06, 2006

why kids are so priceless....



I forgot to share this in yesterdays blog, so I had to add something this morning.. It happened yesterday when I was teaching, and we were sitting at the show. The band was from PEI, so they were asking the students, any interesting facts that they could share that they knew about PEI. So one of the older boys in the back, puts up his hand and states that it is the smallest province. And the boys of Chucky Danger band said yes you are right, then someone else shared something, and again they were like yes you are right... Then a little boy in the front row (so he was most likely in grade one or so) puts up his hand, and when called he says, "Do you have a Grandpa?" the lead singer of the band, didn't quite hear him, so he was like "what was that.." and the teacher trying not to laugh repeated the question. And I think the lead singer responded quite well. He said "yes I do have a grandpa, in fact we all do, so I guess that is something we all have in common here. People in PEI and BC all have grandpa's"... and then moved on to get another point :) I just thought it was so cute, it just shows how the little mind really works. They will say just about anything!

No comments: