Monday, November 20, 2006

Looking for Mr. Good Frog


Well I just finished reading this book, "Looking for Mr. Good frog" by Laurie Graff. It is a cute little story, abut a lady named Karrie Kline, who has dated a lot of "frogs". In her search for Prince Charming, she comes across a lot of bad relationships and dating mishaps. To deal with the pain, she ends up writing a one person act,to share with the people of New York. The book may seem a little corny,but it was actually a very entertaining read.I figured after reading so many text books in the last couple of years, I should be able to enjoy an easy read once and awhile! I was able to laugh at some of her terrible dating disasters, and I could relate to her pain in someways. We are all looking for our Prince Charming...And sometimes when you think you found someone, it is a matter of time before you realize that he is in fact not the one. So for all you single girls out there, it may be something that might strike an interest.. And as we continue to swim in the frog pond.. our prince charming will come along :) Probably when we least expect it...

2 comments:

Laura Laverdure said...

I think I'm more confused by the discount.

Who gives a 24% discount?

WTF, mate.

Deanne said...

the only reason the book has a discount on it is because I copied the picture from a website that was selling the book. But I suppose you are right 24% for a discount is slightly weird!! haha..