Thursday, October 05, 2006

Teacher Appreciation Day...

Well this morning I heard on the radio that today was teacher appreciation day. So they were asking people to phone in about memories of great teachers, or for teachers to phone in and talk about memorable moments. So it got me thinking... It is amazing how the great teachers that have come into your life forever stay with you. I think it is a couple of teachers that I had, that helped to inspire me to be a teacher as well. I just thought I want to be that person that someone can look back at in 30 years from now and say that I made a difference in their lives!
And on that note... to all my fellow teachers I just want to say Happy teacher appreciation day :) You are all amazing, and I know that you will and probably already do touch the heart of many :)

No comments: