Thursday, October 26, 2006

slow week

Well this week, seems to be going by quickly, however the teaching this week is slim to none. I was called Monday morning to teach in a grade 6 class, which was a lot of fun. And that is the only call I have recieved this week.. My only hope is that I get something on Friday! However, I do have my "other" job to fall back on. So I went in early yesterday and I am thinking I might work 8 hours today instead of 4. I figure I have nothing better to do! Living at home is slowly starting to grate on my nerves.. I have been here 3 months I guess, and I am really wishing I had my own place. However, the catch is I get to live here for free which is pretty nice, considering I have student loans etc to pay off.
The weather is begining to become quite cold and gloomy, which sort of fits my mood right about now. I have always had this thing, where I am weary on whether or not I can trust people. I used to be able to trust everyone and anyone. But I was hurt so much in the past that I have put my guard up..And it seems whenever I let that guard down, I get hurt. I met someone, and I don't want to knock it all just yet. But I thought things were going well... and then all of a sudden I began to get the brush off.. I am trying to write it off to stress, and hope he comes around.. If not life will go on.. I was just so excited because I thought for once I had found someone who would treat me well, and not use me like certain people in the past... Oh well I guess only time will tell.....

No comments: